Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May 5, 2009

HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO EVERYBODY!
I have decided to start a blog. Mainly because we had a guest panel in our PR Writing class today. All of them said that a good way to get our name out and start networking was to start blogging. I used to have a blog...way back in the day. but I deleted it for some reason. So here I am with a new one.
I don't have much to write about today. It is the last day of classes here at Messiah. The building complex I live in is having a cookout: The South Side Bash. I'm looking out the window of my floor lounge and see the RAs prepping the food on the grill. I can't believe it's the end of the semester already. Tomorrow is Reading Day which doubles as Relaxation Day. A lot of people study, and if the weather is nice some people tube down the Yellow Breeches Creek. I personally haven't done that but my sister did when she was a student at Messiah. That is definitely something I look forward to doing.
Finals start Thursday. I don't have any then. My first one is Friday at 4 for my Ethnic Lit class. That final is going to be really hard, because this whole semester that class has been very difficult. But that is a different story for a different blog.
Well, I'm headed out to the cookout.
Peace, love, and stars,
Starleisha G.

No comments:

Post a Comment