Thursday, May 28, 2009

T-One Day!!!!

Tomorrow is going to be absolute organized chaos. We're leaving for Corolla, NC on Saturday morning. That's ten of us. 7 adults and 3 children. My sister and her family are coming tomorrow night and sleeping in our camper. My oldest sister is home now, and my next-to-the-oldest sister is coming tomorrow sometime. We'll be spending 7 days in a house called "Siren Song." There's a hot tub, and our own private walk-way to the beach. But I'll be blogging while I'm down there so I won't talk about that too much. My suitcase is packed, and my momma thinks it's too full. I don't think that's true. But I'm a 20 year old girl, what do I know? I have a lot of clothes, but I don't think I have too many. We'll see. I found out that one of my friends from my J-Term class, Kara, is beachfront guarding at Duck. So I'm going to try to meet up with her. Maybe for an evening. We'll see. My sister and her husband will be celebrating their 8 year wedding anniversary while we're down there. They were glad they knew where to get some babysitters. So basically we're in for a good week.
Well, there's a storm about to settle over us and I still have playlists to make so I'm going to wrap this up. I'll keep you all posted!
Peace, Love, and Stars
--Starleisha :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment