Monday, June 22, 2009

Enrichment and Karen Kingsbury

I was up until 3 this morning. Why you ask? Because of a wonderful woman who has been a part of my life since 2005. Her name is Karen Kingsbury, and she is one of the best Christian Fiction authors out there. She has written over 50 books, 19 of which I have read. 19 of which I have shed an exorbitant amount of tears in. I never read any of her books without a box of tissues handy. (handy... where did that phrase come from?) I highly highly highly highly highly recommend her books. If you want to get totally obsessed, start with the "Redemption Series" Please Please please read them. Her books have been called "Life Changing Fiction" and trust me you'll never be the same.

Ok. So that's my Author plug of the month... even though this month is almost over...... So let's talk about enrichment. I have whittled down my options to Columbia University in New York City and/or The O'Neil Theater Institute in Waterford, Connecticut. Waterford has a connection with Messiah so it makes sense to do their 6 week intensive. I'm going to apply there for next summer and talk with my parents about Columbia.

I'm in State College and getting my hair did in the AM. So we'll see how that goes. But for now, peace, love, and stars.
:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment